Dji Inspire 2
- Flight time: 25-27 mins / Control range: 7 km
- Speed: 94 km/h / Video resolution: 5.2K/4K
- Sensory range: 30M / Live view 1080P
The Inspire 1 was a revelation…
The first filmmaking drone in the world to integrate an HD video transmission system, 360° rotating gimbal, and a 4K camera, as well as the simplicity of app control. The launches of the Zenmuse X5 and X5R cameras further cemented the Inspire as a critical tool for filmmakers around the globe.
Image quality, power, and intelligence to meet the needs of professional filmmakers and enterprizes around the globe.
The Inspire 2 takes everything that was good about the Inspire 1 and improves it. An all-new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes and more. It goes from 0 to 50mph (80kph) in just 5 seconds and hits a maximum speed of 58mph (94kph) and has a max descent speed of 9m/sfor unheard of speed and agility in an aircraft this size. A dual battery system prolongs the flight time to a maximum of 27 minutes (with an X4S), while self-heating technology allows it to fly even in low temperatures. FlightAutonomy has been revised and developed specifically for the Inspire 2, providing two directions of obstacle avoidance and sensor redundancy. Increased intelligence adds multiple intelligent flight modes, including Spotlight Pro, giving even single pilots the ability to create complex, dramatic shots. An upgraded video transmission system is now capable of dual signal frequency and dual channel, streaming video from an onboard FPV camera and the main camera simultaneously, for better pilot and camera operator collaboration.
Professional image quality
Integrated into the Inspire 2 is the brand new CineCore 2.0 image processing system, capable of recording 5.2K videos in CinemaDNG, Apple ProRes and more. CineCore 2.0 is built into the aircraft nose and works with any camera connected through the dedicated gimbal port.
Intelligent flight modes
In addition to Spotlight Pro, a range of other intelligent flight and shooting modes are available. Obstacle avoidance is optimized when using Point of Interest and Waypoint modes, making complex shots simple and repeatable. Also available are QuickSpin, TapFly and ActiveTrack, to simplify challenging shots.
Video transmission system
The latest update to DJI Lightbridge technology has an effective transmission distance of up to 4.3mi (7km) and is capable of delivering both 1080p/720p video as well as the FPV view to pilot and camera operator. Users can also switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz control frequencies to cut through noise for greater signal stability.
- Magnesium aluminum composite shell and transforming design, carbon fiber arms
- Vision sensing, 2-axis FPV camera, range of supported cameras
- 58mph (94kph) max speed, 2kg thrust per rotor, 15in props, maximum 27min flight time (with X4S)
- Dual battery, self-heating, battery redundancy, 98Wh
- Image Processing and storage: [email protected] RAW video recording, CineCore 2.0, integrated DJI CINESSD.
- File System: FAT32/exFAT universal file system.
- Video Format: CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes 5.2K video support, H.265 and H.264 video codec support, 4K video at 100Mbps.
- Recorded Video can be stored simultaneously on the DJI CINESSD and a Micro-SD card.